Old found windows mounted on the side face of the building allow for better visibility from the street. 1950's tablecloths with vintage buttons were used on the windows.
Illustrated produce is painted on the back walls of alcoves combined with fresh produce in baskets.
Rattan chairs from a previous restaurant were glazed with various colors and added to handprainted tables.
Plaster partitions with displays, offer intimate dining. Cobalt stained cement and buckets for ice adorn the bar.
Areas where the floor had to be removed for new plumbing, were cemented over and broken tile added.